Passion International Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “MYEVPLUS”) recognizes the importance of maintaining the privacy of every user (hereinafter referred to as “user”) who visits our websites and mobile application. MYEVPLUS places complete value towards your privacy / private information and appreciates the faith placed by the user. MYEVPLUS’s foremost commitment is to be transparent about the data collected about its users as well as the use (if any) put to it by MYEVPLUS including sharing with third parties.
MYEVPLUS is licensed to operate and manage the websites of all group companies and networks and its subsidiaries that are operated under its aegis (hereinafter referred as "Company").
MYEVPLUS reserves the right to modify this privacy statement at any time as in required.
MYEVPLUS collect information directly from user(s), third-parties and automatically through its websites and mobile application.
Registration for the Services may require that users to supply certain personal information such as name, age, sex, contact number, email address and demographic information (area, location, IP address etc). To aid convenience, users can sign up on any of MYEVPLUS’s sites, and we extend the same login credentials to sign in to any of the other sites. (Single Sign-on feature). Users may also register or link your account through third party accounts such as Facebook, Google etc.
MYEVPLUS collects limited information about user’s connection to the Internet, including IP address, when users visit MYEVPLUS’s websites. It is pertinent to mention that a user’s IP address does not identify a user personally. Users also collect and may store information that user’s computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with its use of MYEVPLUS’s website/apps such as browser type, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, unique device identifier, location, and requested and referring URLs. MYEVPLUS also receive information when user’s view content on or otherwise interact with its website/app/services, even if users have not created an account. MYEVPLUS uses this information to deliver its web pages to users upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic on the website. This information may also be used by our advertisers/third party companies to personalize content, ads etc.
HOW MYEVPLUS COLLECTS INFORMATION
1. MYEVPLUS collects information directly from users when they register.
2. MYEVPLUS collect information (whether users are registered or not registered) when users browse MYEVPLUS sites/apps, open or respond to an email from us (promotional or informational),
3. When user posts a comment on MYEVPLUS website or raise a query/question to us through phone or email.
5. MYEVPLUS collect information from you using third party tools, browser cookies and web beacons in order to improve user experience.
6. Device Information: MYEVPLUS may collect non-personal information about the computer, mobile device or other device you use to access the service, such as IP address, geo-location information, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language and other information for the purpose of providing customized information on the browser.
7. Location Information: MYEVPLUS mobile application and websites may capture user’s current location if users choose to enable GPS feature in the app or browser.
Cookies are small text files which contain a small amount of information that is downloaded to user’s computer or mobile device when users visit a website.
When users visit the website again, or visit partner website which recognises that cookie, user’s device is able to communicate with MYEVPLUS website and the website can read the information held in that cookie.
User can choose to accept or decline cookies in its browser settings. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but users can usually modify its browser setting to reject cookies if they prefer. Users may find more help about managing cookies in its browser: Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and /or any other browser. This may prevent users from having complete website experience by affecting the access to some of the links, services or features. Information collected by cookies and web beacons is not personally identifiable.
HOW MYEVPLUS USES THE INFORMATION
a) To Provide and Manage the Services User’s Request. This includes, for example, processing user’s subscription, sending users electronic newsletters, or enabling users to participate in the features provided by the Services. It also includes providing personalized content and recommendations to users, including by email. Through such features, MYEVPLUS is able to bring user’s information and content tailored to individual interests and needs.
b) To Reach Users: MYEVPLUS may periodically contact users with offers and information about the Services and our affiliates, including in connection with their accounts, online surveys, legal notices, news stories, new features that users are entitled to access, and other important information. Users may opt out of receiving commercial email messages from MYEVPLUS by following the instructions contained in those email messages.
c) To Customise Advertising. MYEVPLUS may use user information to facilitate the delivery of targeted ads, promotions, and offers to user, on behalf of ourselves and advertisers, on and off the Services. Users may opt out of receiving such targeted ads, promotions and offers from MYEVPLUS.
d) Understand Readers and Users. The Services conduct research on users’ demographics, interests and behaviour based on the information MYEVPLUS collects. MYEVPLUS does this to better understand and serve users, and to improve its own offerings to users.
e) To Protect the Rights of the Services and others. MYEVPLUS may use user’s personal information as MYEVPLUS believes is necessary or appropriate to protect, enforce, or defend the legal rights, privacy, safety, or property of the Services, its employees or agents, or other users and to comply with applicable law.
f) Consent. MYEVPLUS may otherwise use your information with user consent or at your direction.
HOW MYEVPLUS SHARES USER INFORMATION
The following provides information about entities with which MYEVPLUS may share information. MYEVPLUS’s practices vary depending on the type of information.
2. Business Partners: MYEVPLUS may also share user information with business/channel partners to provide you with services that you request.
3. Service Providers: MYEVPLUS may share information with vendors providing contractual services to MYEVPLUS, such as hosting vendors, advertising service providers, and list managers. MYEVPLUS also may share user information, including your payment information, as appropriate to process user payments for the Services or complete a transaction for ease and convenience of users.
4. Other Parties When Required by Law or As Necessary to Protect Our Users and Services: MYEVPLUS may share user’s personal information as it believes is necessary or appropriate to protect, enforce, or defend the legal rights, privacy, safety, or property of the Services, its employees or agents or users or to comply with applicable law or legal process, including responding to requests from public and government authorities.
5. Affiliates: MYEVPLUS may share information within our family of affiliated companies and business associates.
7. Other Parties in Connection With a Corporate Transaction: MYEVPLUS reserves the right to transfer any information it have about users in the event that MYEVPLUS sells or transfers all or a portion of our business or assets to a third party, such as in the event of a merger, acquisition, or in connection with a bankruptcy reorganization.
9. MYEVPLUS also may share other information with third parties in a manner that does not identify particular users, including, for example, aggregated data about how users are using our Services.
10. Links to Third-Party Sites: MYEVPLUS’s Services may link to third-party websites and services that are outside its control. MYEVPLUS is not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by other websites or other services. MYEVPLUS should exercise caution, and review the privacy statements applicable to the third-party websites and services you use.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
User may access or modify its personal information by signing on to the website. MYEVPLUS will not modify the information provided by any user. However, user must update your personal information as soon as such changes are necessitated. Upon user request, MYEVPLUS will close its account and remove user’s personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on users account activity and in accordance with applicable law(s).
However, MYEVPLUS will retain the required personal information from closed accounts to comply with law, avoid/check illegal and/or potentially prohibited activities and to enforce User Agreements; Comply with any court judgment / decree / order / directive / legal & government authority /applicable law; Investigate potential violations or applicable national & international laws; Investigate deliberate damage to the website/services or its legitimate operation; Detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and/or technical issues; safeguard the rights, property or safety of company and/or its Directors, employees and the general public at large; Respond to Claims of third parties; and take such other actions as may be permitted by law.
USER RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN
If MYEVPLUS possess users contact information, it may to keep users posted about its products, services and events. Should users prefer not to keep up to date with company related news and latest information on services and receive such marketing materials, users may unsubscribe from such a facility.
Further, a user may withdraw the consent given to the company on the website by communicating the same to us in writing on the email provided in the contact us section of the website. However, such withholding of information or withdrawal of consent may result in company not being able to provide services and facilities.
MYEVPLUS will update its preferences as soon as reasonably practical. However, do note, if you opt out of the companies emailing list, as described here, MYEVPLUS will not be able to remove its personal information from the databases of affiliates, franchisees or business partners with which MYEVPLUS have already shared user’s personal information, prior to the date of user’s opt-out request.
REACH OUT TO MYEVPLUS
Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to Ms. Devika Singh ("Grievance Officer").
Ms. Devika Singh
Passion International Pvt.Ltd
A-27A, Sector 16 Noida
Gautam Buddh Nagar (UP) 201301